Iran’s IRINN TV economic news 12:00 GMT; Sept. 27 (Summary)
The following is a numbered list of news on latest economic developments in the Islamic Republic of Iran, as of 12:00 GMT, Sept. 27, on IRINN TV.
1. 12:03 GMT – Iranian and Chinese officials have agreed to dispatch six freight trains from Yinchuan, the capital of northwest China's Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, to the Islamic Republic over the current year.
2. 12:04 GMT – The Iranian chamber of commerce has joined the International Chamber of Commerce's Certificate of Origin Accreditation Chain.
3. 12:05 GMT – Report on rise in the amount of exports of food, health and make-up products.
4. 12:06 GMT – Report on the prices of gold in the Iranian market. Per gold coin was traded at 12,456,000 rials (about $ 319 according to the currency rate in free market) on Wednesday. Per gram of the 18-karat gold priced at 1,211,000 rials (about $31).
5. 12:06 GMT – Report on the rate of foreign currencies in the Iranian market. Per euro valued 46,579 rials in the free market gaining 125 rials compared to the preceding day. The US dollar lost 45 rials to stand at 39,042 rials.
6. 12:07 GMT – Report on the performance of the Tehran Stock Exchange Market (TSE). Main index of the Tehran Stock Exchange (TSE) has gained 190.2 points or 0.22 percent to end the trades at 85819 on Sept. 27.
7. 12:07 GMT – Report on the grape harvest in the Iranian province of Esfahan. (Video shows footage of grape farms)
8. 12:08 GMT – Iran has decided to remove the price tags from the packages of goods.
9. 12:10 GMT Iranian ports and maritime organization has decide to construct four new wharfs.
Source: The state-owned news channel (IRINN), Tehran, in Persian language.
For transcription and video from the news program please contact us at [email protected]