Program summary: Iran IRINN TV economic news, Nov. 6
The following is a numbered list of news on latest economic developments in the Islamic Republic of Iran, as of 12:00 GMT, Nov. 6, on IRINN TV.
1. 12:03 GMT – Iran’s insurance fund for mining activities and Bank of Industry and Mine have signed an agreement on cooperation.
2. 12:06 GMT – Central Bank of Iran has announced its plans to reimburse the customers of the dissolved Fereshtegan Credit Institution.
3. 12:08 GMT – Report on the prices of gold in the Iranian market. Gold coin was traded at 13,360,000 rials (about $329 according to the currency rate in free market) on Monday. One gram of the 18-karat gold was priced at 1,244,000 rials (about $30.64).
4. 12:08 GMT – Report on the rate of foreign currencies in the Iranian market. Euro valued 47,623 rials in the free market. The US dollar was traded at 40,597 rials.
5. 12:08 GMT – The main index of Tehran Stock Exchange reached 87843 points.
6. 12:09 GMT – Iran has produced and exported over 14 million barrels of condensate over the current fiscal year (started March 20).
7. 12:10 GMT – The maintenance processes at 17 drilling rigs in South Pars gas field have been completed.
8. 12:11 GMT – An agricultural official has said that Iran annually needs 1.5 million tons of oilseeds.
Source: State-owned news channel IRINN, Tehran, in Persian
For transcription and video from the news program please contact us at [email protected]