Program summary: Iran IRINN TV economic news, Jan. 29
The following is a numbered list of news on latest economic developments in the Islamic Republic of Iran, as of 12:00 GMT, Jan. 29, on IRINN TV.
1. 12:02 GMT – Iranian First Vice President Es'haq Jahangiri has chaired an administrative meeting on obstacles to luring foreign finances to the country.
2. 12:04 GMT – Head of Central Insurance of Iran has briefed journalists on the latest situation of the industry.
3. 12:05 GMT – Report on the rate of foreign currencies in the Iranian market. Euro was traded at 56,118 rials in the free market. Official rate of the USD was 36,905 rials and it was traded at 45,496 rials in the free market.
4. 12:06 GMT – Report on the prices of gold in the Iranian market. Gold coin was traded at 14,855,000 rials (about $326.5 according to the currency rate in the free market). One gram of the 18-karat gold was priced at 1,450,000 rials (about $31.8).
5. 12:06 GMT – Main index of the Tehran Stock Exchange (TSE) reached 99,046 points.
6. 12:07 GMT – Report on the prices of Iranian-made cars.
7. 12:08 GMT – The amount of loan allocated to house buyers has increased by 30 percent over the current year.
8. 12:09 GMT – Iran Customs Services has altered procedures for exporting goods.
9. 12:10 GMT – Report on planting flowers in Lorestan Province.
Source: State-owned news channel IRINN, Tehran, in Persian
For transcription and video from the news program please contact us at [email protected]