Program summary: Iran IRINN TV economic news, Jan. 30
The following is a numbered list of news on latest economic developments in the Islamic Republic of Iran, as of 12:00 GMT, Jan. 30, on IRINN TV.
1. 12:02 GMT – Iranian Industry Minister Mohammad Shariatmadari has forecast that the country’s steel output would reach 55 million tons over the next eight years.
2. 12:06 GMT – Iran and China plan to hit $50 billion in bilateral trade by 2018.
3. 12:08 GMT – Report on the rate of foreign currencies in the Iranian market. Euro was traded at 56,330 rials in the free market. Official rate of the USD was 36,954 rials and it was traded at 45,204 rials in the free market.
4. 12:08 GMT – Report on the prices of gold in the Iranian market. Gold coin was traded at 14,843,000 rials (about $328.3 according to the currency rate in the free market). One gram of the 18-karat gold was priced at 1,442,000 rials (about $31.8).
5. 12:09 GMT – Main index of the Tehran Stock Exchange (TSE) reached 98,558 points.
6. 12:10 GMT – Report on the prices of Iranian-made cars.
7. 12:11 GMT – The prices of Iranian home-grown rice did not change over the last month, but the prices of foreign prices increased.
8. 12:12 GMT – Report on the veterinary services provided by the government over the current year.
Source: State-owned news channel IRINN, Tehran, in Persian
For transcription and video from the news program please contact us at [email protected]