Program summary: Iran IRINN TV economic news, March. 7
The following is a numbered list of news on latest economic developments in the Islamic Republic of Iran, as of 12:00 GMT, March. 7, on IRINN TV.
1. 12:02 GMT – Iran will begin paying the dividends of Justice Share scheme to villagers and nomads from March 8.
2. 12:03 GMT – Iran’s non-oil exports over the current year has increased by five percent year on year.
3. 12:05 GMT – Iran and China signed a deal on assembly production of 450 subway wagons for the Islamic Republic.
4. 12:06 GMT – Report on the rate of foreign currencies in the Iranian market. Euro was traded at 55,862 rials in the free market. The official rate of the USD was 37,415 rials and it was traded at 44,879 rials in the free market.
5. 12:06 GMT – Report on the prices of gold in the Iranian market. The gold coin was traded at 15,867,000 rials (about $353.5 according to the currency rate in the free market). One gram of the 18-karat gold was priced at 1,499,000 rials (about $33.4).
6. 12:07 GMT – The main index of Tehran Stock Exchange stood at 96,860 points.
7. 12:08 GMT – Report on the prices of domestic cars.
8. 12:09 GMT – Report on the prices of aircraft tickets in Iran.
9. 12:11 GMT – The output of fishery in Iran’s Central Province has increased by 43 percent.
10. 12:12 GMT – Report on tax policies in the EU.
Source: State-owned news channel IRINN, Tehran, in Persian
For transcription and video from the news program please contact us at [email protected]