TEHRAN, Iran, Dec. 1
Iran's comprehensive trade system will be available to all businessmen and could help to prevent some of the corruption and help fight smuggling, said Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, Trend reports via Mehr News Agency.
"The comprehensive trade system would track activities of businessmen, registration and distribution of cargo across the country," said Rouhani.
"Our aim is to prevent abuse and improve transparency in economic activities. About 70 percent of this system is available and the remaining 30 percent that is related to warehouses, customs and port sectors would be completed and the system will be fully connected by January 30," he said.
"The launch of education evaluation system and its connection to comprehensive trade system has been completed. It would verify education documents that would be an important step to prevent abuse and forgery of education documents," he said.
"Operation of Ministry of Economic Affairs and finance systems, interest rate deposit system and electronic treasury system and connection to comprehensive trade system would improve function of these three fields better and faster electronically," he said.