Weekly tenders in the region (August 12-16)
Turkmenistan's gas concern to purchase equipment
Turkmenistan's state concern Turkmengaz has announced a tender for the purchase of material and technical resources for its needs.
According to the advertisement published by the Tender Commission, the delivery of gas production equipment is the subject of the tender.
Those who wish to participate in the tender should:
- Submit a written request indicating the full name, legal status, country of registration and details;
- Read the rules of the competitive selection of material and technical products suppliers for Turkmenistan's oil and gas complex;
- Obtain the specification of the lot and technical requirements;
- Obtain tender documents paying $230.
Address: Ashgabat, 1939, 56 Archabil Avenue, 13th floor, Turkmengas State Concern.
Those companies registered or having bank accounts in offshore areas are not permitted to participate in the tender.
Bids will be accepted till 16:00 local time, August 28, 2013. The account will be specified upon submitting a written application. Proposals received after the above mentioned date will not be received and considered.
The account will be specified upon submitting a written application.
Packages with tender bids must be delivered to the above address after the publication of the notice and are accepted for consideration after receipt of funds to the account.
E-mail address: [email protected]
For more information call: (+99312) 40-33-54, 40-32-50, fax: (+99312) 40-32-51.
Petronas Carigali announces tender in Turkmenistan
Petronas Carigali has announced a tender for the provision of research services for studying internal corrosion of the pipeline.
All companies interested in participating in the tender must submit the following documents:
- Letter/application for participation in the tender (the name and tender's number should be specified);
- Power of attorney to the authorized representative to be eligible to apply;
- Copies of the registration documents of the company in Turkmenistan (for branches);
- A list specifying relevant work experience.
Applications for participation in the tender will be accepted during office hours (08:00 to 17:00) within 14 calendar days from the date of the announcement. The applications should be submitted at: Beyik Saparmyrat Turkmenbashi Avenue, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, 744027 or by e-mail: [email protected]у.