Caspian Building & Logistics Monitoring is an informational review of the transport, construction and IT sectors of Azerbaijan and other countries of the Caspian Sea region and Central Asia.
Currently, the construction and transportation sectors of Azerbaijan’s economy are the most active links of the country’s production system accompanied by structural changes and rapid growth. This situation is observed in other countries of the region as well and this causes the interest of businessmen and those who like interesting things.
The information provided by Caspian Building & Logistics Monitoring stands out by its exclusivity, deep professionalism and competence, practical focus of the discussed topics.
Each edition of the Caspian Building & Logistics Monitoring includes the following information:
- news about the construction sphere, including international tenders, announcements about the start of construction work in the sphere of energy, transportation and telecommunications;
- news about seeking partners for construction of facilities in the spheres of tourism, urban development, property market, as well as production facilities;
- statistics of official and specialized agencies on the construction sector and property market in Azerbaijan, Caucasus and Central Asia;
- news on transportation, including international tenders in this sphere and news about companies;
- statistics on cargo transportation by railway and road, shipments from seaports and other types of transport;
- joint projects with international financial institutions for development of transport infrastructure of the region’s countries;
- comments from competent persons on transportation and construction sectors.
- For convenient perception of information, Caspian, Turkey Building & Logistics Monitoring has news columns on developments in the transportation sector separately for each country in the region.
Language: Russian, English
Number of pages: 80-100
Schedule of issue: twice per month
Formats of distribution: DOCX, PDF, XML