Interest for the economic life of Iran, its industry and science, oil sector, development of latest technologies, conditions of holding business, Iranian legislation in the field of trade and customs, and, in general, for business cooperation with Iranian partners is growing every year.
Iran Review specialized edition informs about economic situation in the country and will help to explore Iranian markets. Iran has a great potential of cooperation in various fields of trade, economy, industry, banking and financial cooperation, mutual investments.
In particular, Iran Review provides detailed information on:
- Macroeconomics of the country - indicators, including GDP and inflation in Iran, short term forecasts;
- Oil and gas sector - major events in the oil and gas sector of Iran, including the data on oil products, construction of new refineries, investments in the development of gas fields;
- Transport sector - data on freight transportation, development of transport infrastructure; marine transportation, possibilities of Iranian ports in the transit sphere of exported and imported goods from neighboring western countries to the Middle East and Southwest Asia;
- Foreign economic activity, including SMEs;
- Situation in the banking sector of Iran;
- Agriculture - the main events in Iran’s agricultural sector, including data on the production, supply and processing of agricultural products;
- Iran's foreign trade.
Number of pages: 80-120
Release schedule: twice a month
Formats of distribution: DOCX, PDF, XML