Monthly economic review has been on Azerbaijan’s market for over fifteen years, and is the only specialized publication in the country. Monthly Business Monitoring is an economic overview of all sectors of Azerbaijan's economy - energy, transport, monetary, social, construction, agribusiness, telecommunications sector, trade.
The publication includes detailed statistical analysis of the key indicators for each sector of the economy with the thematic analytical comments and explanations, summarizing the overview of the main economic events for each sector.
Each issue includes the following sections:
- General economic situation in Azerbaijan, which reveals details about the size of GDP, its structure and the role of each sector of the economy in the monthly GDP growth of the country.
- Prices and situation in Azerbaijan’s consumer market, volumes of the country’s domestic market, retail and wholesale trade are analyzed, inflation is investigated.
- Review of oil and gas operations in Azerbaijan, which reflects the situation in the key sector of the country’s economy, which gives information regarding volumes of oil and gas production, refining and sales of oil products on the domestic market, an analysis of the sectors related to the oil and gas, such as the chemical complex and the power system, is implemented.
- Investments in Azerbaijani economy give information about the general amount of funds invested in capital construction of the country, as well as the ratio of domestic and foreign investments.
- The review of the transport sector of Azerbaijan gives analysis of cargo transportations, passenger carrying capacity regarding each transport sector
- IT sector of Azerbaijan gives detailed data on this rapidly growing sector of the economy, even according to the number of phones per capita
- Review of agricultural sector analyzes the importance of this sector in the country's economic development with a detailed description of the situation in crop production and cattle-breeding complex
- Review of monetary sector of Azerbaijan includes the analysis of the individual sectors such as the foreign exchange market and Azerbaijani manat’s exchange rate, money market, credit market of Azerbaijan, the banking sector and the stock market.
- Foreign trade of Azerbaijan provides data on export and import figures of the country, the dynamics of basic goods on import and export, foreign trade relations of Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan's state budget reflects the analysis of state cash income and expenses
- Review of construction sector in Azerbaijan contains a statistical analysis of the construction work in the country, an overview of the primary and secondary real estate markets, information on production and prices for building materials
- Social sector of Azerbaijan reflects the most important sector of the country’s economy, giving complete information about the income and expenditure of the population, the amount of wage and labor market conditions, as well as the welfare of the country’s population
Language: Russian, English
Number of pages: 60-80
Release schedule: once a month
Formats of distribution: DOCX, PDF, XML