The specialized weekly publication, existing for over 10 years, includes the most important developments in the Azerbaijani economy for a week. The product has been adapted to the peculiarities of a busy schedule of business people. It is aimed at keeping readers up to date with the main economic events in the country.
Each issue includes:
- Last week review contains the most important economic news for the week, which is ranked by dates. There is an opportunity to quickly look through the text and be well informed of the last week events.
- Oil prices and dynamics of Azerbaijani monetary market include a weekly review of the country’s oil and currency markets. The national currency rate against the US dollar and euro and the prices on different types of Azerbaijani oil are also graphically indicated in the column.
- Major events in Caspian countries' oil and gas industry for the week are useful for those who are interested in the latest news in the oil and gas sector of Azerbaijan and other Caspian-littoral countries.
- Weekly economic review in Azerbaijan covers the most significant event in the economic life of the country or an expert commentary on relevant theme for the week.
- Laws, orders and decrees in Azerbaijan for the week are the most popular column. Readers can be aware of legislative news in the country.
- Tenders for the week in the region represents the collection of tenders for various sectors of the economy in Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Iran.
- Weekly actual topics in Azerbaijan reflect the relevant problems described in the form of analytical articles.
Language: Russian, English
Volume: 7 sections
Number of pages: 20-30
Schedule of issue: weekly
Formats of distribution: DOCX, PDF, XML