Two people died from carbon monoxide in Tbilisi
Azerbaijan, Baku, March 19 / Trend corr. N. Kirtskhalia /
Two people were killed in Tbilisi tonight from carbon monoxide. As told Trend in Tbilisi Agency for Emergency Situations, in the Mukhiani district neighbors called rescuers after their apartment flooded from the upper floors.
They could not call two men who were making repairs and called rescuers.
Those cracked door of the apartment and found there two young men, Mamuka Bedodze and Giorgi Mekokishvili, dead. According to preliminary data, masters decided to warm the gas burner and died as a result of accumulation of CO in the apartment.
The final answer about the cause of death will give expertise. The case is under investigation.