Two dead in Norwegian rock music festival
Two visitors to a rock music festival in Kvinesdal, Norway died due to suspected carbon monoxide poisoning, police from the southern Norwegian city of Agder reported Saturday.
According to the report, six further people had to be hospitalized, three of whom in a life threatening condition. All the victims were found unconscious in a bus, the dpa reported.
The three-day festival - showcasing mainly hard rock and heavy metal bands such as including Alice Cooper and Motorhead - was temporarily delayed because of the accident.
Police identified a fire on the bus as the probable cause of the tragedy.