Two new A/H1N1 cases confirmed in Britain
Two new cases of A/H1N1 were confirmed on Saturday in Britain, bringing the total number of infection to 15, Xinhua reported.
One of the new case was a six-year-old girl who recently visited Mexico. The child was now being treated at home, Sky news reported.
To date, there are now 12 confirmed cases in England and three in Scotland.
Meanwhile, a second man who has contracted the H1N1 flu strain from another person within Britain said he believed he had been in the office of the woman who had a cough then for half an hour or so.
At the moment, over 600 suspected cases were being tested for the disease in Britain.
Alan McNally, influenza diagnostics researcher at Nottingham Trent University, said earlier that person-to-person transmission within Britain would not be a significant development.
British Prime Minister Gordon Brown has urged people with H1N1 flu symptoms to seek advice "as quickly as possible." He also reassured the public that the country is well prepared.
A public awareness campaign has been launched in Britain to provide people with basic knowledge of the deadly flu and its precaution measures.