Prosecutor details Breivik's actions on island
Prosecutor Svein Holden on Monday afternoon told the Oslo court trying Anders Behring Breivik of the defendant's movements on the island of Utoya where 69 people were killed in a shooting rampage.
Holden read out names and locations where the victims died, as well as the 33 injured by gunshots, DPA reported.
The prosecutor showed photos of the island and said 564 people were on it when Breivik arrived after setting off a bomb in central Oslo.
A recording of an emergency call placed by a young girl who witnessed Breivik's shooting and hid in a bathroom was replayed, but the court had earlier banned broadcasters from broadcasting it.
Two recordings of phone calls Breivik placed to emergency call centres were also replayed and broadcast.