No terror link found in New York city blast so far – Governor Cuomo
New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo said Sunday that no connection to terrorism had been found regarding the last evening’s blast in Manhattan, Sputnik International reported.
"I have been briefed by all the relevant agencies. At this time there is no evidence of an international terrorism connection with this incident. But it very, very early in the investigation," Cuomo told reporters.
An explosion erupted overnight in Manhattan's busy Chelsea neighborhood, injuring 29 people. According to the governor, all those injured have since been released from hospitals.