Baku, Azerbaijan, Feb. 2
By Rufiz Hafizoglu - Trend:
A building of a business center located not far from the Russian Consulate General is burning in Istanbul, the Turkish Hurriyet newspaper reported Feb. 2.
The fire was caused by a short circuit in the wiring of the building, according to preliminary data.
People have been evacuated from the burning building, and fire brigades have arrived on the spot, according to the newspaper. No one was hurt as the result of the fire, according to preliminary reports.
Follow the author on Twitter: @rhafizoglu