Volume of Communication Services in Azerbaijani Increases
Azerbaijan, Baku / corr. Trend / Some AZN 307.4mln in the communication services sphere was spent in Azerbaijan from January to June 2007. This is a 19.1% increase from 2006.
While 76.1% of services were rendered by private companies the remaining 23.9% were from State enterprises. The general public benefited from 76.5% of the communication services.
The volume of communication services rendered in different Azerbaijani regions also increased.
An increase of 22.3% was seen in the Guba-Khachmaz regions, in the Shirvan region - 13.9%, in the Shaki- Zakatala regions - 13%, in the Aran lowland - 11.9%, in the Nakhchivan - 27.1%, in the Lankoran region -15.1%, in the Absheron region - 4.6% and in the Ganja-Kazakh regions - 10.7%.