Program summary: Iran IRINN TV economic news, Dec. 5
The following is a numbered list of news on latest economic developments in the Islamic Republic of Iran, as of 12:00 GMT, Dec. 5, on IRINN TV.
1. 12:03 GMT – The telecommunication union has announced that the registration of cellphone devices with the country’s telecommunications user database is free of charges.
2. 12:04 GMT – Central Bank of Iran has released its weekly report on the consumer prices.
3. 12:05 GMT – An exhibition on handicrafts has been held in southeastern city of Zahedan.
4. 12:06 GMT – Report on the prices of gold in Iranian market. Gold coin was traded at 14,295,000 rials (about $341.7 according to the currency rate in free market) on Monday. One gram of the 18-karat gold was priced at 1,304,000 rials (about $31.1).
5. 12:08 GMT – Report on the rate of foreign currencies in the Iranian market. Euro valued 49,999 rials in the free market. The US dollar was traded at 41,833 rials.
6. 12:08 GMT – Report on the activity of Tehran Stock Exchange (TSE). The main index of the TSE reached 91092.2 points.
7. 12:09 GMT – Report on the quality of home-made cars. According to the report, nine vehicles have got high ratings in the quality examination.
8. 12:10 GMT- Iran issues 100,000 bill of ladings on a daily basis.
9. 12:11 GMT – Report on OPEC decision to reduce its output.
Source: State-owned news channel IRINN, Tehran, in Persian
For transcription and video from the news program please contact us at [email protected]