A delegation of NATO experts will arrive in Armenia from Feb. 24 and depart on March 3 to discuss actions planned by the NATO-Armenia Individual Partnership Action Plan (IPAP) as well as further cooperation at the meeting, which will last a week, Armenia Today reported.
NATO delegation to visit Armenia
- Azerbaijan becomes third largest exporter of oil products to Georgia in April
- Former head of the Oil and Gas Corporation is arrested in Georgia
- OSCE MG preparing Azerbaijani and Armenian presidents' meeting
- Georgian PM: Events of May 17 will not occur in future
- Georgian President approves cyber security action plan
- Top official: Time is on Azerbaijan's side in Nagorno-Karabakh conflict