Azerbaijan, Baku, Sept. 26 / Trend M. Aliyev /
Around 23 services of nine state agencies will be rendered in the centers of the State Agency for Services to Citizens and Social Innovation under the Azerbaijani President, Chairman of the State Agency Inam Karimov said today.
ASAN xidmet centers aim to create unified centers of state bodies, often located in different parts of each city and to rapidly transfer of the citizens' appeals to public bodies, Karimov said.
He added that the main task of these centers is to render services to citizens at a new level. The citizens' satisfaction will be the main criterion for their activity, that is, a citizen in one building will be able to appeal to all necessary services of state bodies. The transparency of the centers' activity will be one of the main conditions of the centers.
"Approaching the information kiosk in the center, the citizens will be able to appeal to any state agency and join the queue. No monetary transactions will be conducted between a citizen and a state employee," he said. "All payments will be held in the centers in an electronic form."
"The centers will operate seven days a week, including Sundays," he said. "Some citizens want to resolve their issues connected with the state body during a lunch break, so the centers will work without a break."
It is planned to render the services to citizens who can not leave the house because of illness or other reason in the future, Karimov said.
Responding to the questions of NGO representatives, Karimov said that the state bodies will render the following services in these centers:
- Registration of civil acts
- Notary services,
- Issuing and replacing ID cards and passports,
- Replacing a driver's licence
- Issuing certificates of conviction,
- Registration of real estate transactions,
- Registration of commercial organisations and taxpayers
- Issuing archival reference to physical and legal entities,
- Receiving documents for registration of customs declarations
- Issuing permits for temporary and permanent residence permits, including those for the status of immigrants in Azerbaijan
- Issuing certificates about the information on the land cadastre
- Assigning pensions,
- Information services for all the services rendered by state agencies.