HR experts to assemble in Baku
Azerbaijan, Baku, Nov. 13 / Trend /
On Nov. 25-26, Baku will host the meeting of leading experts in the field of human resource (HR) management. The first international conference on "Human Capital. State. Business", which is held with the support of communications and calculations of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology and Access Bank, as well as over 70 representatives from various ministries and agencies of Azerbaijan, international organizations, businessmen, economists and experts have been already registered.
This is a real confirmation that the issue of human capital in our country is becoming one of the highest priority. This event will be widely publicized by the media.
The program includes 10 reports, five master classes and four round tables. The companies-speakers: "Mobile TeleSystems" (Russia), "Technosila" (Russia), Access Bank (Azerbaijan), In Form Network (Latvia), Profiles International (USA), Air-Astana (Kazakhstan), Bank DeltaCredit - Societe General Group (Russia/France), and others.
The conference reflects the important milestones of modern Azerbaijan, its society and business:
- Place and role of government in the development of human capital;
- Place and role of business in the development of human capital;
- Human capital - the backbone of any organization;
- Human capital - the basis of economic development of the state;
- Regional Development and migration;
- Investment in human capital - as the most Reversing;
- Methods, techniques and tools of investment in human capital.