Petronas Charigali announces a number of oil field tenders in Turkmenistan
Turkmenistan, Ashkhabad, Nov 23 /corr trend H.Hasanov/
Malaysian firm Petronas Charigali invites companies to participate in the following tenders for a project to develop the Diyarbekir oilfields:
1. PCT/DEV/2011/013 - engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of the central Diyarbekir platform for the project to develop the Diyarbekir oil field;
2. PCT/DEV/2011/015 - multiphase flow meter delivery for a project to develop the Diyarbekir oil field;
3. PCT/DEV/2011/017 - providing mechanical valves (ball, gate, back, with double locking of the plates and double shut-off with drain valve) for a project to develop the Diyarbekir oil field;
4. PCT/DEV/2011/020 - providing specialised services for a project to develop the Diyarbekir oil field;
5. PCT/DEV/2011/027 - delivery of a technological tank under pressure for the project to develop the Diyarbekir oil field;
6. PCT/DEV/2011/028 - delivery of an integrated system of control and security for the project to develop the central Diyarbekir oil field;
7. PCT/DEV/2011/030 - delivery of a pedestal cranes for the project to develop the Diyarbekir oil fields.
Interested companies must submit the following documents to participate in the tenders:
- Request a letter to tender (you must specify the name and the number of tender).
- Power of attorney to be eligible to apply to the authorised representative.
- Copies of registration documents in Turkmenistan.
- A list of relevant work experience.
Applications will be accepted during working hours within 7 (seven) working days from the publication of the advertisement at: Turkmenistan, Ashkhabat, 2127, G. Gulyeva street, 84 / 1.