BAKU, Azerbaijan, July 22
By Ilkin Seyfaddini - Trend:
The Ministry of Health of Uzbekistan on behalf of the Labour Body CPIB “Health-3” has announced a tender for procurement supplements for food fortification (Vitamin-Mineral Mixture for Flour Fortification / Premix and Potassium Iodate, brand “FCC” for enrichment of edible salt)
Total cost of the lots is $50,000.
The quotation should be submitted until 2:00 pm (GMT +5) August 21, 2020.
The bidders shall meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Not be under reorganization, dissolution or bankruptcy;
- Have no tax liabilities and other obligatory payments;
- Will submit within the established deadline all required documents to evidence the eligibility;
- Not experienced the failure to perform their obligations under previously concluded contracts;
- Established at least 6 months prior to the announcement of the bid;
- Not listed in the Uniform register of unfair practices ;
- Not in judicial or arbitration proceedings with the "Customer";
- Not registered in states or territories that provide preferential tax treatment and / or do not provide for disclosure and provision of information on done financial operations (offshore zones), as well as not having bank accounts in offshore zones.
Tender offers should be sent to the following address: CPIB «Health-3», 51 Parkentskaya street. Tashkent, 100007, Uzbekistan.
Contact person: D. Khashimov
Phone: (998 71) 268-17-29, 268-25-39, 268-08-19, 267-73-47
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow author on Twitter: @seyfaddini