Program summary: Iran IRINN TV economic news, Dec. 19
The following is a numbered list of news on latest economic developments in the Islamic Republic of Iran, as of 12:00 GMT, Dec. 18, on IRINN TV.
1. 12:03 GMT – Iranian government has issued permission for allocating loans for creating job opportunities in small towns.
2. 12:04 GMT – Iranian government in order to support farmers has decided to directly purchase milk.
3. 12:05 GMT – Iranian industry ministry has criticized a large group of small-sized enterprises for operating in the minimal capacity.
4. 12:06 GMT – broadcast interrupted.
5. 12:09 GMT – Report on the rate of foreign currencies in the Iranian market. Euro was traded at 49,643 rials in the free market. The official rate of US dollar was 35,750 rials and it was traded at 41,779 rials in the free market.
6. 12:08 GMT – Report on the prices of gold in Iranian market. Gold coin was traded at 13,930,000 rials (about $333.4 according to the currency rate in free market). One gram of the 18-karat gold was priced at 1,288,000 rials (about $30.8).
7- 12:11 GMT - Report on the performance of Tehran Stock Exchange (TSE). The main index of the TSE has reached 95590 points.
8. 12:11 GMT – Report on the prices of the home-made cars.
8. 12:09 GMT – IMF has forecasted that Iran's GDP would reach 4.2 percent over the next year.
9. 12:10 GMT – Report on the prices of home-made cars.
Source: State-owned news channel IRINN, Tehran, in Persian
For transcription and video from the news program please contact us at [email protected]