Byelorussian PM Says a Number of Important Agreements to Be Signed During Forthcoming Visit of Byelorussian Leader to Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan, Baku/ Trend corr. S. Aliyev/ Three documents have been signed within the visit of the Sergey Sidorskiy, Byelorussia's Prime-Minister to Azerbaijan in Baku today. The Prime-Ministers of the both countries signed the Action Plan for long-term economic cooperation between the two countries till 2015 and Protocol of the Fourth Sitting of the Azerbaijani-Byelorussian Intergovrnmental Commision for Economic Cooperation. The third (the last) document, which was signed between the teo parties - Intergovernmental Agreement on Cooperation in the Field of Youth and Sports.
According to Mr. Sidorskiy, during his meeting with his counterpart, Arthur Rasizadeh in Baku, different isues in banking sphere, as well as agreements betweeen the National bank of Azerbaijan (NBA) and the Central Bank of Belarus (CBB) will be concluded an agreemnt on cooperation between the both parties.
According to him, during the forthcoming visit of Byelorussia's President, Alexander Lukashenko to Azerbaijan, the following documents, which were agreed within the Intergovernmental Commissiuon will be signed:
- Agreement on Friendship and Cooperation,
- Agreement in the Field of Veterinary,
- Agreement in the Field of Protection of Plants,
- Agreement in the Field of Providing of Paying of Pensions and Benefits,
- Agreement on labour Activity and Social Protection of Byelorussian Citizens Temporarily Residing and Working in Azerbaijan, and Azerbaijani Citizens Temporarily Residing and Working in Byelorussia,
- Agreement in the Field of Governing State Property and Privatization,
- Agreement in the Field of Standardization and Metrology, and Appraisal of Correspondence