Turkish Premier Erdogan says no missing people from aid convoy
Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Thursday that there were no missing people from the convoy that was detained by Israel when carrying aid to Gaza, Anadolu Agency reported.
Erdogan visited 19 people who were injured during Israeli navy forces' attack on "Mavi Marmara" ship and who are receiving medical treatment at Ataturk Teaching and Research Hospital in Ankara.
Asked whether there are missing passengers, Erdogan said, "no, there are no missing passengers. All people on the list given to the government were found."
Earlier today the Humanitarian Relief Foundation's (IHH) chairman Bulent Yildirim said that there were still missing people from the convoy. Yildirim said Israel handed over bodies of nine dead people so far.
"However, we have a longer list, there are still people who are missing," Yildirim told reporters.