The "Golden Crown" Awards was launched nearly two months ago as the first marketing and communications competition to benefit from an international jury in Azerbaijan.
Between the 25th of February and 25th of March, local specialists in the fields of
marketing, PR, communications were given the change to compete in 12 categories.
They had to self-nominate themselves filling an online application form and uploading
documents to support their statements. The judges of the Awards were prominent
specialists in the field with previous first-hand experience in prestigious international
awards, as well as being senior managers, practitioners, consultants, lecturers within
leading global organizations such as Microsoft, GE, BP, Henkel, Tate Museum, Phillips,
University of Greenwich UK, Diaggeo.
The winners of the Golden Crown Awards were announced this weekend during
a Gala Ceremony at the Fairmont Flame Towers.The full list can be read below:
- For Best Integrated Marketing Campaign Award: Axe Apollo Space Academy
Agency: McCann Baku
- For Best TV Commercial Award Coca Cola: Coca Cola Novruz Agency McCann
Baku and McCann Istanbul
- For Best Visual Identity Award: AZ Group of Companies - Floorella Agency:
Artgroup Bruketa&Zinic; OM Baku
- For PR Person Of The Year Award: Nigar Arpadarai Azerfon LLC
- For Marketer Of The Year Award: Jamilia Rahmanova McCann Baku
- For Best Social Media Strategy Award: Coca Cola - Fanta Youth Festival Agency: McCann Baku
- For Best Product Launch Award: Gobustan game Agency: Appsheron & Prosper Cartoon Studio
- For Best Print Award: AZ Group of Companies: Corporate Brochure Agency: Artgroup Bruketa&Zinic; OM Baku
- For Best Outdoor Strategy Award: Milla Image Campaign: Milla Jovovich Agency: Artgroup Bruketa&Zinic; OM Baku
- For Best Digital Marketing Strategy Award: Axe Apollo Space Academy Agency: McCann Baku
- For Best CSR Strategy Award: Sustainable Enterprise Development Project PASHA Bank
- For Best Agency Award: McCann World Group Azerbaijan
The Awards were given out under the slogan "Celebrating Excellence in Marketing and Communications" and accompanied by a live mugham performance, speeches, red carpet, champagne, food and pictures. The winners received trophies and the finalists received diplomas highlighting their achievements.
The competition was organized by the international agency P World, who also hosts various other international business events in Azerbaijan such as the Marketing Kingdom or Baku HR Experience.
The event's media partners were: mak.az, Magazine Boutique Baku, trend.az, Zerkalo newspaper.
Follow us on Twitter @TRENDNewsAgency