Youth Fund under President of Azerbaijan announces tender for publishing services
Baku, Azerbaijan, Oct. 6
By Leyla Abdullayeva – Trend:
The Youth Fund under the President of Azerbaijan has announced a tender to publish a handbook on the fund’s activities.
The tender participation fee is 150 manats, which should be transferred to the following account: AZ49CTRE00000000000005998301
Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN): 1501993271
Bank: State Treasury Agency
Correspondent account: AZ41NABZ01360100000000003944
Swift code: CTREAZ22
Bidders should submit the following documents:
- a written application for participation in the tender;
- a bank check on transfer of participation fee;
- tender proposal (must be valid within 30 days from the date of opening the envelope);
- 1-percent bank guarantee (must be valid within 60 banking days from the date of opening the envelope);
- certificate on absence of tax arrears and other overdue obligations from the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of financial statement for the last one year of activity confirmed by the tax authorities;
- bank statement on financial condition for 2016;
- company’s full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and details;
- certificates of origin and conformity to the relevant goods;
- other documents.
Bidders must submit the above mentioned documents (excluding the tender proposal and bank guarantee) until 17:00 (GMT+4), Nov. 10, 2017, and the tender proposal and bank guarantee in a sealed envelope until 18:00, Nov. 20, 2017 at the following address: Zarifa Aliyeva Str., 93, 4th floor, Baku (contact person: Elmar Talibli, tel .: (+994 12) 498-95-90 (ext.:12).
Tender envelopes will be opened at 15:00 on Nov. 21, 2017.