Three in a familiy choked of gas flow in Nakhchivan
Azerbaijan, Nakhchivan, December 16 / Trend Corr. E.Mammadov/ In Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic three in a family died of gas flow. The Ministry of Internal Affairs of Nakhchivan AR reported.
The ministry's official Ali Guliyev, lieutenant colonel, said that the accident has taken place because of unsafe use of Iranian made gas stove in the home of Tamam Asadova, resident of Akhamed village of Nakhchivan.
The unsafe use caused the gas to fill home and as a result Asadova Tamam daughter of Jabbar, born in 1931, her daughter Ahmadova Sura, born in 1958, and grandchild Ahmadov Araz son of Karam died at once.