Pfizer company to extend contract with Professional Solutions
Azerbaijan, Baku, June 10 / Trend /
Pfizer company, which is a recognized world leader in the pharmaceutical industry, has decided to extend the contract with the Azerbaijani financial company Professional Solutions. The contract, which expires in August 2010, will be extended for 1 year, the company said.
The list of services provided by consulting company under the contract are the following:
- Internal audit;
- Preparation of quarterly reports FCPA in English;
- Preparation of monthly expenditure reports to the head office in English;
- Analysis of regular payments and bank accounts;
- Regular financial statements;
- Planning of the annual budget in English;
- Approval of contracts with suppliers;
- Preparation of employment contracts.
Azerbaijani branch of Pfizer has been operating in Azerbaijan since 2009. Its main purpose is marketing support and promotion of drugs manufactured by the company. Today, the brand is known by 37 drugs in over than 150 countries, represented on the Azerbaijani market.