CNPC announces tender in Turkmenistan
China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) has announced a tender for the provision of integrated services for drilling wells at the Bagtyyarlyk contract area, Lebap Province, Turkmenistan.
1. Term: 2013-2014. Some 10-12 sets of electrodynamic rigs should be presented and about 35 gas wells drilled in the Bagtyyarlyk contract area.
2. Drilling rigs to be drilled at a depth of 5,000 - 7,000 metres.
3. Comprehensive technology, equipment and services for drilling including drilling operations, drilling mud, geological and technical study, coring, drilling directional wells, monitoring wells and fire extinguishing of a rig, industrial water, logistical services, moving drilling rigs, construction of drilling platforms and appropriate equipment, tools, materials and staff.
4. Management of drilling operations should be implemented turnkey.
5. When working on the construction of wells it is necessary to use reliable modern equipment and technology.
1. Compliance of equipment and level of training with safety requirements.
2. Compliance with technical and technological capabilities of drilling rigs and of the qualifications of personnel with the task given the possibility of unforeseen complication of the situation in the construction of wells.
3. International experience or work experience in Turkmenistan in the performance of similar work, experience in drilling operations in the high pressure and high risk gas fields and high hydrogen sulphide content.
The following information and documentation are needed to apply for participation in the tender:
1. Brief information about the company, including registration information.
2. Information about the experience of the company at sites with similar terms and conditions (the high pressure and high-risk gas fields and with high hydrogen sulphide content) in the past 3 years.
3. Information on the work being done at present.
4. Location and current state of drilling rigs presented for this tender.
5. The financial condition of the company for the last three years.
The deadline for submitting applications is 10 days from the date of publication of tender information.
Address: Ashgabat, (1939), Archabil avenue, No. 37, Dayanch hotel
Contact: Narine Simonian. E-mail address: [email protected]
Tel.: +993-12-445434 Fax: +993-12-445044
Applications can be sent by courier, email or fax.
Petronas Charigali announces tender in Turkmenistan
Petronas Charigali invites companies to participate in the following tenders:
PCT/DEV/2012/030 transportation, maintenance, troubleshooting, upgrades and return of hoisting barges Dagbashi.
Interested companies should provide the following:
- Letter / application for participation in the tender (specify number and title of the tender);
- Power of attorney to authorized representative on the right to submit an application;
- Copies of the registration documents in Turkmenistan (for branches);
- List of relevant work experience.
Applications for participation in the tender are accepted from 08:00 hours to 17:00 hours within 14 calendar days from the date of the announcement at Great Turkmenbashi st., 81, 744001 Ashgabat, Turkmenistan or email [email protected]
Turkmenistan auctions about 360,000 tons of oil products
Turkmenistan auctioned about 360,000 tons of finished commodity of two refineries in Turkmenbashi, Saydi and Nayip gas-processing complex at the State Commodity and Raw Materials Exchange.
The country put as stock trades about 170,000 tons of petrol, about 35,000 tons of diesel fuel, 20,000 tons of furnace oil, 40,000 tons of fuel oil, about 50,000 tons of liquefied gas, 20,000 tons of light gas oil, 30,000 tons of straight-run gasoline.
A company from Afghanistan bought diesel fuel L-0.2-62 produced at the Turkmenbashi complex of oil refineries. The total sum of the contracts on the exchange, including oil products exceeded $ 27 million.
The representatives from Azerbaijan, UAE, Russia, China, Liechtenstein, Kazakhstan, Denmark, Switzerland and other countries are the traditional participants of the auction.
The Commodity Exchange is a principal organ of state regulation of export-import operations in Turkmenistan.
Tender for installation of water treatment plants in Azerbaijan's several cities announced
The Agency for Reconstruction and Rehabilitation of the territories of Azerbaijan (ARRA) has announced a tender for the purchase of services for the installation and provision of equipment for water treatment plants in several cities of the country, the agency's tender commission said on Tuesday.
The first tender involves conducting this work in the cities of Agstafa and Tovuz, the second - Zagatala and Oguz and the third - Goranboy and Goygol. Carrying out work will be paid from the state budget.
The cost of participation in the tender for each of the lots is 2000 manat.
Bids are accepted until 16:00, October 11.
Tender for special material purchase for seismic exploration extended in Turkmenistan
The organisation has announced an extension of the tender till September 21, 2012.
Lot No.10 - Purchase of special materials to conduct blasting operations while carrying out seismic operations for the state corporation Turkmengeology.
Interested organisations, enterprises and firms must submit their proposals to the Officers Houses of the Defence Ministry. The address is: Chary Nurymov Street, Ashgabat. Payment for participation in the tender is $200.
Applications and proposals are accepted from 16:00 to 17:00 local time.
Telephone: (99312) 21-55-44.
Turkmenistan extends tender for purchase of equipment
JSC Nebitgazhyzmat announces an extension of the tender in the national currency for the following products:
Lot No.1 - Pipes and metal;
Lot No.2 - Factory, technology, drilling equipment;
Lot No.3 - Electrical and building products;
Lot No.5 - Chemicals and supplies.
The deadline for submission of proposals by all interested persons and organisations - 31.08.2012 up till 16.00 local time at the following address: Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, Archabil avenue, 58.
Phone: (99312) 44-06-81, 06.07.44, fax 44-19-40.
Azerbaijan announces tender for road construction
Executive power of Siyazan district announced a tender for the Siyazan-Meshrif road construction.
Those wishing to participate in the tender should submit the application and other documents until 17:00 on September 20. Bids and bank guarantee must be submitted by 17:00 on September 27.
Bid opening will be held on September 28 at 11:00.
For more information, please contact:
Address: Siyazan City st. Babak, 59
Tel. (023) 304 07 27, (023) 304 28 77
Khazar consortium announces tender in Turkmenistan
Khazar consortium, consisting of the Turkmenneft state concern and Mitro International Limited, which operates in accordance with the terms of the production sharing agreement in respect of Khazar contract area (Eastern Cheleken field), announces a tender for the construction of facilities on the following lots.
Lot No 1. Administrative and residential building for the repair and construction site
Lot No 3. Desalination system 200 m3/day
Lot No 4. Electric workshop for the 'Khazarnebit' oil and gas production department
Lot No 5. Reconstruction of water treatment facilities
It is necessary to do the following to participate in the tender and receive tender conditions till the above-mentioned date (up to 18.00 local time):
1. To pay the fee for participation in the tender. The fee for participating in the tender is $250 (two hundred and fifty U.S. dollars). Not subject to VAT in accordance with the PSA and the Law of Turkmenistan "On Hydrocarbon Resources".
Payment details: branch MITRO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED TURKMENISTAN, currency account 7322-2243, TURKMENVNESHEKONOMBANK tax code 302 341 000 023, corresponding account 200 543 901, MFO (sort code) 390 101 201. Bank charges are at the expense of the applicant.
2. To prepare a written request of the applicant to participate in the tender (in any form).
3. To get the tender conditions (personal handing at the addresses given below). To obtain the tender conditions and specifications of the lot it's necessary to submit a document confirming payment of the tender fee, a written application and a document confirming the
authority of the representative of the company.
Specific information about participation in the tender and receipt of tender conditions can be obtained at the following addresses:
1. 3rd floor, 50/1 Andalib, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, 744000. Mitro International Limited representative office. Attention: consultant:
tel.: + 993 12 45 60 95; Fax: + 993 12 45 60 96; e-mail: [email protected]
2. building 1, 14/16, Marksistskaya str., Moscow, Russia, 109 147, the Moscow representative office of Mitro International Limited Attention: Director of Foreign Cooperation Group:
tel.: + 7 495 788 55 60; Fax: + 7 495 748 32 31; e-mail: [email protected]
One should preliminary familiarize with the conditions of the tender and specification of the lot at the above-mentioned address before the indicated date for paying the participation fee in the tender expires.
Turkmengas to purchase equipment
Turkmengas State Concern announces a tender to purchase material and technical resources for the needs of the state concern:
Lot No. 2 - Factory Mutual equipment;
Lot No. 5 - Personal Protective Equipment;
Interested parties are invited at the following address: Turkmengas, 13th floor, 56, Archabil prospect, 1939, Ashgabat:
- to submit a written application to participate in the tender, indicating full name, legal status, country of registration and details;
- to read the Rules of procurement of goods and products for industrial purposes in the domestic Turkmen market for manat for the fuel and energy, and chemical complexes and fisheries of Turkmenistan;
- to obtain a specification of the lot and technical requirements;
- to pay 230 (two hundred thirty) manat per lot for participation in tender.
The bids are accepted until Sept. 11, 2012, 16:00 local time.
The account will be specified upon submitting a written application.
Packages with tender bids must be delivered to the above address since the publication of the notice and accepted for consideration after receipt of funds in the account.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: (99312) 40- 37-40 (fax), 40-37-39, 40-37-42
Turkmen Railway Transport Ministry extends tender
The Ministry of Railway Transport of Turkmenistan extends an international tender for the purchase of products on the following lots:
Lot No.1 - Heavy track machines and rail motor tractors.
Lot No.2 - Conveyances and measuring travel coaches.
Lot No.3 - Travel arrangements, equipment and tools.
Lot No.4 - Equipment for repair of rolling stock.
Packages with the bids will be accepted from 15.00 to 18.00 local time each day in office number 810 of the Ministry of Railway Transport of Turkmenistan.
The deadline for submission of bids is September 6, 2012 till 15.00.
For more information call: (99312) 94-05-10, 38-40-29.
Turkmenstandartlary state service to buy equipment for standard center
The "Turkmenstandartlary" major state service announces an international tender for supplying the equipment for the state standard center.
Those wishing to participate in the tender must do the following:
- Submit a written request to participate in the tender, by indicating a full name, a legal status, a country of registration, bank details and telephone numbers;
- Read the rules of the tender;
- Obtain the tender documents.
Packages with the bids are accepted until October 12, 2012. Address: house 12, street 1995, Ashgabat.
telephone: (+99312) 49-42-74, 49-27-90.
fax: (+99312) 49-05-08, 49-27-90.
e-mail: [email protected]е.tm
Consultants in frame of World Bank project attracted in Azerbaijan
Social Fund for the Development of internally displaced persons in Azerbaijan announced a tender for consultancy services in the frame of the World Bank (WB) project to improve living conditions and incomes of displaced persons in Azerbaijan, the Fund said on Saturday.
Consulting services are involved to work to mobilize people and communities aimed at improving the experience in this field, needs assessment, collection of preliminary data on various social indicators.
Bids must be submitted to the fund until September 17, 2012.
The WB allocated its first loan for $10.7 million in 2001 to promote the economic development of IDPs. The sum included $10 million of WB loan and $700,000 from the Azerbaijani government, Hasanov added. The loan was spent on financing 199 projects of the IDP communities and the project benefited 175,000 refugees.
Some $12.6 million was granted on the implementation of a second project, $11.5 million of which was allocated through a loan from the WB. However, the funds allocated for the second project was not enough, so there was a need for additional funding. Some $24.19 million allocated on completion of the project, $15 million of which fall on the WB and $8.69 million from the government.
These funds are allocated to implement 250 projects of displaced communities. About 189 micro-project financing was completed, with 32 were under execution, and 53 on the appraisal process for early 2011 in the frame of the project. As the results of a survey conducted by the bank in 2010, 87.4 per cent of beneficiaries were satisfied with the results of micro-projects.
The third WB project on improving the living conditions and income of IDPs in Azerbaijan was approved in 2011 and funded by the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD is part of the WB). The share of government involvement in the project is $28.5 million. Thus, the overall funding of the project is $78.5 million. Azerbaijan and the World Bank (WB) signed a credit agreement in Baku on Nov.16, 2011.
Under the project, there will be over 200 micro-projects carried out that will cover 120,000-150,000 people. It will also contribute to improving the living conditions of about 30,000 people. About 1400 young people will be able to get training and grants to start their own business. In addition, about 1500 micro credits will be given to the displaced to open or expand a business.
In total, about 185,000 IDPs in Azerbaijan will have greater access to infrastructure services, to improve their living conditions and earning potential under the new WB project.
Turkmen Central Bank announces tender
The Central Bank of Turkmenistan announces international tender for the purchase of equipment for jewelry production.
The tender is open to legal entities, with experience of delivery and installation of the equipment for at least three years.
Interested firms may submit their bids until October 1, 2012 at the address: Ashgabat, Bitarap Turkmenistan shaely, 36.
For more information, please call: (99312) 38-13-36, 95-59-39, 95-56-10.
Tender announced in Azerbaijan's health sector within WB project
A group for the implementation of the World Bank (WB) project to reform the health care system in Azerbaijan, established under the Azerbaijani Ministry of Health has announced a tender for the purpose of maintenance of medical equipment, the statement said on Saturday.
The tender involves maintenance of medical equipment for the maternity hospital.
The cost of participation in the tender is 275 manat or $ 350.
The bids will be accepted until 14:45 October 12, 2012 and will be opened at the same day at 15:00.
The project to reform the health care system in Azerbaijan consists of four main components:
- Strengthening of the management potential of the health ministry, sectoral policy, planning policy and regulation;
- Improving the quality and efficiency of health services in five pilot regions, which includes the modification of the initial level of services at the regional level and the construction of three regional hospitals, strengthening the ties between primary and secondary levels of health care presented in these regions;
- Reform of health financing, a gradual transition to the principles of compulsory health insurance;
- Increasing human capacity, including a certification program for medical personnel.
The project was approved by the Board of Directors of the World Bank on June 29, 2006, and its implementation began in December 2006. The total project cost is $ 78.25 million, of which $ 50 million are allocated by WB, while the share of the Government of Azerbaijan in the project is $28.25 million.
As of February 2012, some $32 million of the funds allocated by the World Bank were used.
Project completion is scheduled for December 2012.
This is the second project to reform health care, financed by the World Bank. The first loan of World Bank was $5 million. The implementation of the first project was completed in September 2006.
Medical Department under Azerbaijani Justice Ministry to buy equipment
The main Medical Department under the Azerbaijani Ministry of Justice has announced an open tender to purchase medical equipment, an official press statement said today.
The tender will be conducted in two lots:
LOT 1 - Procurement of medical equipment;
LOT 2 - Purchase of laboratory equipment.
Preference will be given to the participants who propose a timely execution of the contract and have the necessary technical capabilities.
The fee for participation in the tender for the first lot is 150 manat ($200), the second lot - 100 manat ($130).
Bids and bank guarantees are accepted until 18:00 on October 15, 2012, and the tender bids will be opened at 11:00 am on October 16.
The relevant documents must be submitted no later than 18:00 on October 8, 2012.
Address: to send bids is the main Medical Department under the Azerbaijani Ministry of Justice, 2, Bulbul Avenue, Baku.
Contact person is Guliyev Ariz, telephone 493 - 36-62.