Baku, Azerbaijan, June 11
Now, the customers of Unibank JSC can get information about their bank accounts at any moment even if they have no Internet access or haven't got their Internet cards with them, a message from the bank said on June 11.
Just send an SMS from your mobile to learn the card balance, block and unblock cards, change the numbers registered for the SMS banking service and use other services.
Why should you choose us?
• The SMS service of Unibank is at your disposal 24/7.
• Getting connected to the system is free of charge.
• One does not have to come to the bank to activate the facility. This is because all the credit cards that a customer orders from Unibank are connected to the SMS banking service automatically.
• No fee is charged for this service.
• All the mobile operators active in Azerbaijan support the facility.
The customers can use any service available by texting in the service name and the last 4 digits of their card numbers. For example, if you are an Azercell subscriber and want to learn your card account balance, you key in the word 'BALANCE' and, after a space, key in also the LAST four digits from your card's number. Then, send the message to 8893.
The information about the SMS banking options and opportunities is available at this link (http://www.unibank.az/az/private-clients/sms-banking/), for more details, please call 117.
Do you have any feedback? Contact our journalist at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @TRENDNewsAgency