Airline to be privatized in Turkey
Azerbaijan, Baku, April 15 / Trend R.Hafizoglu /
Privatization of local airline Pegasus is expected in Turkey, the Sabah newspaper reported on Monday.
According to the report, the privatization of the company will be held on April 18-19, 2013.
According to the newspaper, 31.4 percent of bonds of the airline will be put up for privatization. Some 30 per cent of the total number of bonds will account for domestic physical and legal investors and the remaining 70 percent - the share of foreign investors.
Income of the Turkish airline Pegasus in 2012 totaled $12 billion.