Iran announces tender for drilling service, equipments
Baku, Azerbaijan, Nov. 13
By Fatih Karimov – Trend
The National Iranian Drilling Company (NIDC) intends to grant the provision of services for drilling rate optimization to a well known qualiﬁed contractor through public tender upon following terms and conditions.
Brief scope of the required services: Provision of services for optimization in drilling rate and supply of bits and related equipment in respect of drilling of oil and gas wells within the territory of Iran.
Quality evaluation criteria of tenderers:
1) Natural/legal entities
2) Financial ability for the above-mentioned services and Bank Tender Guarantee of 10.5 billion rials or 292,000 euros.
3) Planning and technical ability
4) Company good reputation
5) Adequate knowledge and experience in the relevant field
6) Appropriate standby capacity for work
7) Ability for providing the equipment and machinery
Deadline: Nov. 21, 2016.
Minimum acceptable point of quality is 60. Tenderers may receive the quality evaluation documents with tender draft documents by referring to the National Information Center of the Iranian Tenders (http://iets.mporg.ir) with Call code number 1/465/169.
Tenderers may also obtain the documents by sending their formal application to the NIDC’s Contracts Department.
Email: [email protected]