Program summary: Iran IRINN TV economic news, March 14
The following is a numbered list of news on latest economic developments in the Islamic Republic of Iran, as of 12:00 GMT, March 14, on IRINN TV.
1. 12:02 GMT – Iran has stored 60,000 tons of fruit to distribute during the upcoming Nowruz holidays.
2. 12:04 GMT – Anzali port has become a part of the Caspian Free Trade Zone.
3. 12:06 GMT – Iran and Azerbaijan have inked eight documents on cooperation.
4. 12:07 GMT – Report on the rate of foreign currencies in the Iranian market. Euro was traded at 57,469 rials in the free market. The official rate of the USD was 37,695 rials and it was traded at 47,891 rials in the free market.
5. 12:07 GMT – Report on the prices of gold in the Iranian market. The gold coin was traded at 16,464,000 rials (about $ 343.8 according to the currency rate in the free market). One gram of the 18-karat gold was priced at 1,536,000 rials (about $32).
6. 12: 08 GMT – The main index of Tehran Stock Exchange stood at 95,526 points.
7. 12:08 GMT – Iran has launched a system to help merchants with tax procedures and purchase of foreign exchange.
8. 12:09 GMT – Report on the prices of domestic cars.
9. 12:10 GMT – Report on the economic situation of France.
10. 12:11 GMT – Iran's exports of petrochemicals has neared $11 billion.
11. 12:12 GMT- Iran's exports of industrial products has dropped by eight percent over the first ten months of the current year.
Source: State-owned news channel IRINN, Tehran, in Persian
For transcription and video from the news program please contact us at [email protected]