Uzbek airline announces tender for drafting design estimates
Baku, Azerbaijan, Jan. 13
By Nigar Guliyeva – Trend:
The State Unitary Enterprise 'Airline for Special Aerial Work' of Uzbekistan Airways announced a tender for the development of design estimates and the construction of greenhouses on an area of 0.5 hectares.
Terms of payment:
Prepayment of 15 percent within 15 calendar days from the date of signing the contract, the remaining 85 percent - within 15 calendar days after the work is completed.
The bids are accepted by mail, fax or e-mail until Jan.19 at the address: 100154, Tashkent, Str. Rayhon.
Tel: (99871) 120-37-62, 258-05-50, 258-49-22 (f)
e-mail: [email protected]
Contacts: Chief of Staff - Shakirov R.T. phone.258-05-50.