Weekly tenders in the region (June 10-14)
Petronas Carigali announces tender in Turkmenistan
The Petronas Carigali subsidiary PETRONAS Carigali (Turkmenistan) Sdn Bhd, invites companies to participate in the following tender:
No.1 - Tender number PCT/DEV/2013/005
The name of the tender is: The provision of equipment and services for the Liner Hanger for the evaluation and development drilling project on block 1b offshore in Turkmenistan.
In order to participate in the tender, interested companies must submit the following documents:
- a letter/application for participation in the tender (the name and number of the tender should be specified);
- a warrant from the authorised representative for the right to submit an application;
- copies of the registration documents of the company in Turkmenistan (for branches);
- a list of relevant work experience.
Applications for participation in the tender will be accepted during office hours (08:00 to 17:00) for 14 calendar days from the date of the announcement at:
744027, Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, Beyik Saparmurat Turkmenbashi Shayoly, 81 (Tel: +993 12 398000 ext .1107) or via e-mail [email protected]
Turkmenistan's capital administration announces international tender
The Hakimlik (administration) of the city of Ashgabat announces an international tender for the design and construction of a sculptural composition at the intersection of Andalib and Kopetdag avenues.
Applications and offers of those interested in participating in the tender are accepted and registered in the established order at the main department of Architecture and Urban Planning Administration of Ashgabat city, up till July 3 2013.
Contact: (99312) 92-11-00.
Turkmen Ministry of Railway Transport announces tender
The Turkmen Ministry of Railway Transport announces a tender for rendering services in the national currency at the following lot:
Lot No 1 - Audit and preparation of the audit financial report.
The bid applications will be accepted from 10:00 to 17:00 local time each day in room No 810 of the Turkmen Ministry of Railway Transport.
Deadline for submission of bids is July 1, 2013.
Telephone: (99312) 94-05-10.
Turkmengas State Concern to purchase equipment
The Turkmengas State Concern has announced a tender (T/GAZ-027) for the purchase of material and technical resources for its own needs:
Lot No. 2 - General factory equipment.
Address: Ashgabat, 1939, 56 Archabil Avenue, 13th floor, Turkmengas Sate Concern.
Interested companies are invited to:
- Submit a written request (applications will not be accepted from companies registered or having bank accounts in offshore areas) to participate in the tender, indicating full name, legal status, country of registration and bank details;
- Read the Rules of competitive selection of suppliers of material and technical products for the oil and gas complex of Turkmenistan;
- Obtain lot specification and technical requirements;
- Obtain tender documents by paying $230 (two hundred thirty) per lot.
Tender proposals will be accepted until 16:00 local time on 28 June, 2013.
Proposals received after the aforementioned date will not be considered. The account will be specified upon submitting a written application. Packages with tender bids must be delivered to the above indicated address since the publication of the announcement and will be considered after receipt of funds in the account.
E-mail address: [email protected]
For more information call: (99312) 40 - 37-40 (fax), 40-37-39, 40-37-42.
Turkmenistan announces international tender for hotel construction in tourist area
The Ministry of Construction and the Ministry of Defence of Turkmenistan have announced an international tender for design and turn-key construction of high-class hotel with 162 seats in the Avaz tourist area in accordance with technical requirements.
The deadline for submission of tender proposals is 18:00 on July 1, 2013.
Tender documents must be submitted to the following address: Ashgabat, 84 Archabil Avenue.
Contact phone: (99312) 44-46-77, 44-47-17.