Caspian Pipeline Consortium increases oil shipments in Jan.-May
Azerbaijan, Baku, June 10 / Trend, E. Ismayilov /
The Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) shareholders shipped 13.15 million tons of CPC Blend oil via the South Ozereyka-2 terminal in January-May 2013 compared to 12.6 million tons during the same period of 2012, the consortium reported on Monday.
According to the report, 2.8 million tons of oil was shipped in May compared to 2.4 million tons in May 2012.
CPC shippers who transport and ship crude via the terminal are:
- Tengizshevroil - First signed agreements;
- Arman - Affiliated shipper of the Oryx Caspian Pipeline LLC. Currently, it is owned by Shell;
- Embammunaygaz and Kazoil-Aktobe - Affiliated shippers of the Kazakstan Pipeline Ventures LLC;
- CNPC-Aktobemunaygaz - Deals with transporting and loading crude via the terminal using access to the Kazakh government;
- Litasko - affiliated shipper;
- Karachaganak Petroleum Operating B.V. - Second shipper in terms of volume of transported crude after Tengizshevroil;
- CJSC NaftaTrans and affiliated companies authorised to represent oil for Russian producers in the CPC.