Anders Behring Breivik, the right-wing extremist who has admitted carrying out the terrorist attacks in Norway last week, has demanded that the government resign in exchange for his cooperation on providing information, a media report said on Sunday.
Broadcaster NRK said its information came from police sources, DPA reported.
In a separate report, the Aftenposten newspaper said Breivik had been delayed in traffic on July 22, forcing him to detonate his bomb in Oslo's government quarter only after most offices had closed for the weekend.
Breivik has admitted responsibility for the Friday afternoon bombing, in which eight people died, and the subsequent shooting on nearby Utoya island, in which 69 people were killed.
He is currently undergoing psychiatric evaluation.
Earlier reports said Breivik had previously planned bombs targeting the royal palace in Oslo and the headquarters of the ruling Labour Party. Most of those who died on Utoya were members of the party's youth wing attending a summer camp.