Fatal carbon monoxide poisoning in Azerbaijani region

Azerbaijan Materials 15 February 2009 17:13 (UTC +04:00)

Azerbaijan, Khachmaz, Feb. 15/ Trend , A. Gafarov/ Carbon monoxide poisoning has killed two individuals in Khachmaz region earlier today. Khachmaz residents Klavdiya Bubnova, 68, and his spouse Leonid Bubnov, 67, died of a carbon monoxide poisoning at their house.  

The dead bodies of the deceased were found by their relatives at their house.

A suit has been filed on the case.

Do you have any feedback? Contact our journalist at [email protected]