Ten things you didn’t know about… Michael Jackson
(showbizspy.com) - Showbiz Spy has got another celebrity to splash trash about, and this one is Michael Jackson, who has been known for his 'topsy turvy' career, becoming quite turvy at late.
The man, whose rumors have ruined his supposed reputation, has gone through many body changes, including his color change. Well, unless you're not on this planet, you should no this sort of information.
But what about the things you never knew. The things you might have heard a glimpse of. We've got ten facts which will, hopefully, amaze you, or indeed just verify your opinion of the man.
1. Michael and his brother Tito, were co-best men at the Liza Minelli-David Guest wedding.
Oh, they always say that Michael Jackson brings a curse on people, and how long did their marriage last?
2. Michael's favorite Beatle's song is "Come Together".
And, he's planning a release of this very single, with the "come" changed to "cum". I wonder what that might signify...
3. Michael is a former Jehovah Witness.
Amazing. And he still looks like one today. Of course, he's been on the planet since the dawn of time, and has witnessed such events...
4. Michael had a chimp named 'Bubbles'.
An invisible chimp, but it was real to Michael, wasn't it........... (patronizing laugh)
5. Michael hair caught fire during a Pepsi commercial filming in 1984.
Did you know that? I certainly didn't. I'm sure this led to his madness, and therefore his plastic surgery. Fire can do terrible things. Have you got your smoke alarm fitted?
6. Michael is a vegetarian.
This vegetarian thing always keeps popping up. They'll say he likes Coldplay next, like all the others!!!
7. Michael is a composer, Actor, Producer, Director and Writer.
...Or he'd like to think so, in his new fantasy world.
8. Michael was voted the 14th greatest pop culture icon of all time in a UK poll.
Yes, he was a big culture icon in the UK, as big as the US or even bigger. I expected him to be higher than this, personally.
9. Michael went on trial in Santa Maria, California on multiple charges of child molestation, that were later dismised.
Oooh. This is a wildly unknown fact!
10. He is 5 foot 10 inches.
Yes, that is extremely relevant. However, you must admit you didn't know it exactly.