Program summary: Iran IRINN TV economic news, Jan. 31
The following is a numbered list of news on latest economic developments in the Islamic Republic of Iran, as of 12:00 GMT, Jan. 31, on IRINN TV.
1. 12:02 GMT – The Iranian parliament has approved general outlines of the national budget bill for the next Iranian fiscal year (which will start March 20) after amendments.
2. 12:05 GMT – A group of holders of Justice Shares will receive their dividends from Feb. 1.
3. 12:06 GMT – Report on the rate of foreign currencies in the Iranian market. Euro was traded at 56,533 rials in the free market. Official rate of the USD was 36,952 rials and it was traded at 45,386 rials in the free market.
4. 12:06 GMT – Report on the prices of gold in the Iranian market. Gold coin was traded at 14,940,000 rials (about $329.1 according to the currency rate in the free market). One gram of the 18-karat gold was priced at 1,452,000 rials (about $39.2).
5. 12:07 GMT – Main index of the Tehran Stock Exchange (TSE) reached 98,134 points.
6. 12:08 GMT – Report on the prices of Iranian-made cars.
7. 12:08 GMT – Report on the sale of train tickets in Iran.
8. 12:09 GMT – The value of non-oil exports through the provincial customs checkpoints of Mazandaran has surpassed $329 million over the first 10 months of the current fiscal year.
9. 12:10 GMT – The country’s output of the foodstuff and agriculture over the current year has reached 130 million tons.
10. 12:11 GMT – Iran plans to create a plant in order to produce 60,000 tons of ethylene oxide per year.
11. 12:12 GMT – Report on job cuts in Japanese Fuji Film.
Source: State-owned news channel IRINN, Tehran, in Persian
For transcription and video from the news program please contact us at [email protected]