Azerbaijan, Baku, 17 March / corr. Trend E. Huseyinli/ On 17 March, two men died as a result of medication poisoning in both Baku and Khachmaz region of Azerbaijan the press service of the Interior Ministry of Azerbaijan said to Trend .
The Ministry of Health of Azerbaijan regularly checks medical product in drug-stores, in order to prevent the sale of low-quality medical products.
The Interior Ministry said that Vugar Aliyev, living in apartment #84 in Alatva settlement of Yasamal district of Baku was hospitalized with a strong medication poisoning, but it was impossible to save his life.
On the same day, the Ruhiya Khanmammadova- the resident of Yalama village of Khachmaz region was hospitalized for the similar reasons and the efforts to save her life did not yield any result.
An investigation is launched against the fact.
From 1 March, the medical products are imported into Azerbaijan only after the registration.