Baku Transport Agency announces tender for maintenance, technical support services
Baku, Azerbaijan, Oct. 19
By Leyla Abdullayeva – Trend:
The Baku Transport Agency under the Cabinet of Ministers of Azerbaijan has announced an open tender for provision of maintenance and technical support services for a period of one year.
All those interested to participate in the tender must send their proposals in two copies, signed and sealed in envelopes.
The tender participation fee is 1,300 manats ($765.42 as of Oct. 19), which should be transferred to the following account: AZ88CTRE00000000000008147701
Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN): 1503112971
Bank: State Treasury Agency
Correspondent account: AZ41NABZ01360100000000003944
Swift code: CTREAZ22
Bidders should submit the following documents:
- a written application for participation in the tender;
- a bank check on transfer of participation fee;
- tender proposal (must be valid within 30 days from the date of opening of the envelope);
- a 2-percent bank guarantee (must be valid within 60 banking days from the date of opening of the envelope);
- a certificate on absence of tax arrears and other overdue obligations from the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of financial statement for the last one year of activity confirmed by tax authorities;
- a bank statement on financial condition for 2016;
- company’s full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and details;
- certificates of origin and conformity with the relevant goods;
- other documents.
Bidders must submit the abovementioned documents (excluding the tender proposal and bank guarantee) until 12:00 (GMT +4), Nov. 21, 2017 and the tender proposal and bank guarantee in a sealed envelope until 12:00, Nov. 29, 2017 at: Z. Bunyadov Str., 111, Baku (contact person: Tural Mahmudov, tel.: (+994 12) 404 41 20 (ext. 4785).
Tender envelopes will be opened on Nov. 30, 2017 at 12:00.
Authorized representatives of applicants can take part in the tender.