Azerbaijan announces tender to create automated budget data management system
Baku, Azerbaijan, Nov. 18
By Leyla Abdullayeva – Trend:
Azerbaijan’s Finance Ministry has announced an open tender for the creation of an automated budget data management system for the preparation of draft state budget by the ministry.
The tender participation fee is 750 manats ($441.59 as of Nov. 18), which should be transferred to: AZ83CTRE00000000000002108571
Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN): 1400108191
Correspondent account: AZ41NABZ01360100000000003944
Swift code: CTREAZ22
Bidders should submit the following documents:
- a written application for participation in the tender;
- a bank check on transfer of participation fee;
- tender proposal;
- a 5-percent bank guarantee;
- a certificate on absence of tax arrears and other overdue obligations from the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of financial statement for the last one year of activity confirmed by tax authorities;
- a bank statement on financial condition for 2016;
- company name, legal status, charter, country of registration and details;
- certificates of origin and conformity to relevant goods;
- other documents.
Bidders must submit the abovementioned documents (excluding the tender proposal and bank guarantee) until 11:00 (GMT +4), Dec. 11, 2017, and the tender proposal and bank guarantee in a sealed envelope until 10:00, Dec. 21, 2017 at: 135, Samad Vurgun Str., Finance Ministry, Baku, Azerbaijan.
Contact person: Nurlan Sultanov
Phone: (+994 12) 404-34-43.
Tender envelopes will be opened at 11:00 on Dec. 22, 2017.
Authorized representatives of applicants can take part in the tender.