Baku, Azerbaijan, March 2
Three people got poisoned by smoke as a result of a fire in Azerbaijan's Drug Abuse Treatment Center, the department of the Clinical Medical Center of Toxicology told Trend March 2.
The injured people – Karimov Vugar (1970), Nadirov Kamal (1983) and Gafarov Vasif (1983) were hospitalized.
Their health condition is assessed as satisfactory.
The fire broke out in the Republican Drug Abuse Treatment Center in the March 2 morning.
Brigades of the Ministry of Emergency Situations were involved in firefighting operation at the scene, and the fire was extinguished.