The Ecology and Natural Resources ministry is expecting that the gold mining company, RV Investment will soon address the international entities on the matter of the illegal gold mining conducted by Armenia at the occupied Azerbaijani lands, the Ecology and Natural Resources minister, Huseyn Bagirov told Trend.
The company has to protect its rights as the above mentioned gold mining is conducted by the foreign companies, the minister said.
Simultaneously, the ministry itself prepares a statement to the international organizations on that matter.
Contract for gold mining at the 6 deposits in the South-West of Azerbaijan has been signed in August 1997. 49% is a RV Investment share and the other 51% is a governmental share.