Azerbaijani company implementing construction project in Central Asia

Construction Materials 13 January 2020 20:57 (UTC +04:00)
Azerbaijani company implementing construction project in Central Asia

BAKU, Azerbaijan, Jan. 13

By Matanat Nasibova – Trend:

Azerbaijani Texno-Atinak LLC Construction Company engaged in laying water pipes and sewer lines will participate in another regional project in Central Asia, an official representative of the company in Central Asia told Trend.

“The project is being implemented in Uzbekistan,” the representative said. "The company cooperates with Uzbek partners. The current project envisages the installation of water pipes and sewer lines in one of Uzbekistan’s regions.”

“Presently, the company is completing implementation of a large water supply project in Uzbekistan’s Syrdarya region. The work in this direction will be completed next month,” said the representative.

"The matter rests in the project worth $12 million which will be fully commissioned in March 2020,” the representative said. “Within the project, 160 kilometers of polyethylene pipes are being laid and 95 percent of the work has already been completed. The project is funded by World Bank and the Uzbek government; 70 percent of the funds accounts for the international financial institution while the remaining 30 percent – for Uzbekistan.”

Besides the implementation of infrastructure projects abroad, Texno-Atinak LLC Construction Company also leases various equipment and devices, including excavators, trucks, mobile construction cranes and compressors.

Texno-Atinak was established in 2011 to implement infrastructure projects in the region.