List of hazardous products announced in Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan, Baku, October 30 / Trend , U.Ismayilova /
State Committee on Standardization, Metrology and Patents of Azerbaijan started taking comprehensive measures to prevent sales of hazardous and non-certificate goods to consumers, the State Committee reported on Oct. 30. The list of dangerous goods includes:
- Gas stoves produced in Russia - "NEVALUX",
- Ventilation system of joint Ukrainian-German production "Vents", which is imported into the country by Yusi KO Company
- heating system of Italian production "NOVO-FLORİDA",
- batteries for cars "MUTLU" and home appliances "Reqal" Turkish production, which is imported by Avtokrat Company,
- Heating system "Kiturami" of Korean production
- kitchen equipment "Minox",
- gas stove "Mashhad Davam Co" of Iranian production,
- heating furnace "Adrian" produced by the Iranian Təbriz Load Company.
In winter of 2008, there were several explosions in houses and apartments in Azerbaijan due to mainly using low-quality gas heating stoves.
Do you have feedback? Contact our journalist at: firstname.lastname@example.org